Thursday, July 27, 2006

Shane and Tryn have combined forces, together with a few extras, to film a re-enactment of the drama in the bus the other day. Which NONE OF YOU WILL EVER SEE. As maluating as maluating can get. Yikes.

Anyway, we had some parent teacher meeting the other day. Dad came so I made sure he skipped the principal talk cause he'll start snoring super loudly and embarrass me only. Anyway, it was nice to see 100 percentile for econs and Dad was all proud of me while waiting to see Mdm Yeoh. And then when we did she completely ruined everything. She was going on and on about how I completely don't understand the concepts but I can write a lot and that's the only reason I got my A. Doesn't she realise I never ever give my Dad anything to be proud of? Like let him have his I'm super proud of my daughter moment. Sigh. Good news is, for the first time I'm not the most problematic kid in class so the meeting was pretty short.

I've come up with a whole new theory for Econs. I think the less you study the better you do. The notes just really confuse you with the ambiguity. I mean differences in definitions are so vague that you really have absolutely no clue what's going on. Everyone's been calling me closet mugger or what and its so annoying. I mean I really completely didn't study at all. I only looked at economies of scale the night before for like 10 mins, gave up and went back to watching prison break. I answered the whole damn thing like a geog paper and everyone thinks I'm some nerd.
Oh well. New school new image I guess.

No comments: